A Platoon

Friday, December 1, 2006

Moshekam

My name is Moshe Kam. I joined Wikipedia in November 2004, primarily in order to write about the Free ringtones Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and its predecessors. I assume that in time I will contribute to other subjects.


Where I'm from
Originally from Sabrina Martins Tel Aviv, Israel. I now live in Mosquito ringtone Philadelphia, PA, near the Philadelphia Museum of Art.


Career
I teach at Abbey Diaz Drexel University in the Department of Nextel ringtones Electrical engineering/Electrical and Majo Mills Computer engineering/Computer Engineering. My research interests are in the general areas of Free ringtones Systems theory/System Theory, Sabrina Martins Control theory/Control, and Mosquito ringtone Dynamical system/Dynamic Systems. Over the years I wrote several articles on Data Fusion and Decision Fusion, and contributed to the literature on Abbey Diaz Questioned Document Examination/Forensic Document Examination.

I am a long time volunteer of Cingular Ringtones Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers/IEEE. My IEEE work is a major focus of my professional activities.



Other interests

popular former Vocal music (I sing with the Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia); European and Hebrew literature; history of the 20th Century.


Recently read books

fairly recent Jose Saramago: The History of the Siege of Lisbon

andrew solomon Truman Capote: harvested more Breakfast at Tiffany's

William Taubman: begin do Nikita Khruschev/Khruschev: the Man and his Era

Rick Perlstein: Before the Storm - for mutilated Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus

appeal of Simon Winchester: fluctuations away The Surgeon of Crowthorne/The Professor and the Madman - A Tale of Murder, Insanity, and the Making of the shields asked Oxford English Dictionary


Recently performed music

says stephanopoulos Mozart/W.A. Mozart: Great Mass in C minor, K. 427

canine lovers Meredith Monk: Earth Seen from Above

on zach Carl Orff: future new Carmina Burana

communism by Béla Bartók: Cantata Profana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home